[A2k] Last Chance: Copyright & Open Licenses

Sean Flynn sflynn at wcl.american.edu
Mon May 20 13:05:37 PDT 2019

This is the last week to enroll in our summer short course on Copyright, Licensing, and Open Licenses taught by Professor Mike Carroll.

The course is taught May28-31.

This a great course for attorneys serving technology, software, education, publishing, audio-visual, public interest, government and other clients who may need advice on how to make and use open licensed materials.

All of our Summer Sessions courses are great training for Summer Associates as well as new and experienced attorneys and are available for CLE and law school academic credit.

Practitioners can receive a 35% discount on the CLE price, with the code  pijipsummer2019.

Find the schedule and registration information at https://www.wcl.american.edu/academics/areas/ip-law/intellectual-property-summer-sessions/