[Bayh-dole-regulations] TAG comments

B Gay bryn.gay at treatmentactiongroup.org
Tue Apr 6 09:56:25 PDT 2021

Pls. forgive the delay in sending to the listserv. TAG submitted the
attached comments, drawing on examples from HCV, TB, HIV, and Covid and how
the regulatory changes would harm communities living with or affected by
these diseases.

--
bryn gay
Pronouns: She/Her

*I pay my respects to the Lenape people as the traditional owners of the
land** on which TAG's office is located, and Indigenous Elders past,
present, and future.*