[Bayh-dole-regulations] Collecting Submitted Comments to NIST

Claire Cassedy claire.cassedy at keionline.org
Tue Mar 30 11:11:28 PDT 2021

Hi All!

As we've noted in the past, KEI has a blog page
<https://www.keionline.org/35432>where we're collecting resources on the
proposed NIST changes and comment period. Now that the Regulations.gov
docket has generated over 9,000 comments (yes!!!!) we wanted to make sure
we pulled out notable substantive comments that have been contributed to
highlight them. If people/groups on this list have submitted comments, can
you let me know and/or send me the link to them on the docket? Thanks in
advance!

Best,
Claire

--