[Ip-health] Data Points on Norvir Prices?

Anne Mira Guha anne.guha at keionline.org
Mon Aug 9 09:37:39 PDT 2010

Hello,

 I am working at Knowledge Ecology International, presently researching
comparative prices of the HIV/AIDS drug Norvir (ritonavir), sold as a
standalone product in 100mg tablets or the oral solution, marketed by Abbott
Labs (as opposed to the combination product lopinavir+ritonavir).

 I would be particularly grateful for data points on the prices of Norvir
100mg tablets - and if possible the oral solution also. I am particularly
interested in prices from higher income countries where the ritonavir patent
is in effect.

 Thank you very much for your time and your help!

 Sincerely,

Anne Mira Guha

anne.guha at keionline.org

JD/MA candidate (2011)
The George Washington University Law School
The Elliott School of International Affairs (International Science and
Technology Policy)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/anneguha

Confidentiality Note: This email message, including attachments, may contain
information that is confidential, protected by medical, legal, or other
privileges, and/or proprietary and non-public information.  If you are not
the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended
recipient), please notify the sender by replying to this message and then
delete it. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message
and any attachments by unintended parties is not authorized and is unlawful.
Thank you.