[Ip-health] Draft sign on submission to USTR for 2011 Special 301 Report on access to medicines

Michael Palmedo mpalmedo at wcl.american.edu
Tue Feb 8 12:59:25 PST 2011

Here is a draft  submission to USTR for the Special 301 Report on access
to medicines issues: http://bit.ly/f9CV8p

Please see the edited draft version of the comments to USTR for the 2011
Special 301 Report focusing on access to medicines issues.  Thanks to
those who sent edits to the previous draft, which we've tried to
incorporate. Please send any additional edits by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11 AT
5PM.

Also, please let me know if your organization would like to sign onto

the submission, and please circulate among other groups which may want
to join.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Palmedo

Assistant Director

Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property

American University Washington College of Law

4801 Massachusetts Ave., NW

Washington, DC 20016

T - 202-2274-4442 | F - 202-274-4495

mpalmedo at wcl.american.edu