[Ip-health] For people who had difficulty with the links in my previous post

Kaitlin Mara kmara at medicinespatentpool.org
Tue Nov 1 07:07:36 PDT 2011

I've had a few comments from people having difficulty with the links in my previous post, so here
they are with a URL shortener to avoid breaking:

A detailed response by the Medicines Patent Pool to the technical concerns
raised in the ITPC letter may be found on the Pool's website here:
http://goo.gl/5jfiC

Additional information on the Pool- Gilead licences is available from our
Q&A, now available in Spanish and in French, and from a document answering
frequently asked technical questions on the implications of the licences.

The Q&A is here:
in English: http://goo.gl/pG0uQ

in Spanish: http://goo.gl/i6I9E

in French: http://goo.gl/1Sy63