[Ip-health] Los Angeles Times: FDA is blocked from requiring graphic warnings on cigarette labels

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:55:07 PST 2011

If we do go there, then why is the WHO not safeguarding the treaty on
tobacco? Or have they issued a statement

Chan and Lamy will come out and say eating pork is safe when US farmers
are under suspicion because of Swine Flu (never mind that under the WTO
SPS agreement countries can decide on their own level of acceptability
of health risk), so why not now?

Riaz