[Ip-health] Third People's Health Assembly (PHA3), Cape Town, 6-11 July 2012: Registration now open
h.wanis at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:49:35 PST 2012
Registration is now open for the Third People's Health Assembly (PHA3)
which will take place from 6 to 11 July in Cape Town this year.
PHA3 will have 4 main thematic axes:
1. The Global Political and Economic context of health
2. Social and Physical Environments that destroy or promote health
3. Universal coverage and equity in comprehensive and integrated health
4. Beyond the Crisis: Mobilising for Health for All
More details are available on the PHA3 website:
Democratising Global Health Governance Initiative
People's Health Movement
Global Secretariat Office, Cairo
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Claudio Schuftan <cschuftan at phmovement.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Subject: PHM-Exch> People's Health Assembly Capetown July 2012 (PHA3)
registration now open!
To: phm-exchange <phm-exchange at phm.phmovement.org>
From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>
Greetings from PHM's global secretariat!!
We are happy to announce that registration for participation in PHA3 is now
Visit our website <http://www.phmovement.org>or follow this
Feel free to disseminate this widely amongst your networks and contacts! We
look forward welcoming all in Cape Town!
Third People's Health Assembly - July 2012 - Cape Town
Join the Facebook group <https://www.facebook.com/#%21/groups/PHA3.global/>
PHM-Exchange People's Health Movement
- To post, write to: PHM-Exchange at phm.phmovement.org
- To view the archive, receive one weekly posting with all the week's
postings, edit your subscription's options or unsubscribe, please go to the
More information about the Ip-health