[Ip-health] Advocacy/Communications Tool on Kaletra Secondary Patenting

Priti Radhakrishnan priti at i-mak.org
Mon Jan 14 08:37:58 PST 2013

A few months ago we posted the abstract of the paper "Secondary Patenting
by Branded Pharmaceuticals: A Case Study of How Patents on Two HIV Drugs
Could Be Extended by Decades", which was published in Health Affairs.

In order to summarize the key messages from the paper which may be useful
for the global Kaletra campaign, we have created the following 2 page
communications document:

http://tinyurl.com/cnvaukl  (if an asterisk symbol appears at the end of
the link, please delete in order to access the document)
*
*Best,
Priti Radhakrishnan
www.i-mak.org