[Ip-health] Fwd: The price of ending the neglect for tropical diseases

Nicoletta Dentico nicolettadentico at libero.it
Tue Jun 11 02:25:11 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

it is my pleasure to share with you a few reflections on territories that we share for our work.
I do hope that we shall be able to raise some healthy debate around current trends in global health.

Janis Lazdins was scientist and researcher at the WHO/TDR for over twenty years.
NTDs is but one chapter of a broader, worrying picture.

Thank you for your attention,  and we welcome your comments.

Nicoletta Dentico
Co-Director, Health Innovation in Practice (HIP)

Inizio messaggio inoltrato: