[Ip-health] Invitation to IP-Pharma Reception, Wed. 5-7pm

Sean Flynn sflynn at wcl.american.edu
Thu Jun 13 12:58:53 PDT 2013

PIJIP is hosting a networking reception on IP and pharmaceutical law
Wednesday, June 19, 5-7pm
6th Floor Lounge (behind dining room)
4801 Massachusetts Ave NW
(Parking below building)

The reception is part of a week of short courses on IP and Pharmaceutical
Law hosted by PIJIP and our Health Law program, and is designed to give
students in the courses opportunities to meet and mingle with practitioners
in the field. This is a great place to meet students potentially interested
in internships in the fall spring or next summer.

We will have light food and refreshments.

Please rsvp if you can join us by Tuesday June 18 at pijip at wcl.american.edu

-Sean