[Ip-health] Fwd: Action Page: Oppose Fast Track For Trans Pacific Partnership

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Tue Nov 5 13:06:32 PST 2013

I signed the petition below and added a note to the NY Daily News.

Free trade sounds like such a great idea and who wouldn't then want the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement? Certainly you would if you are a transnational company, like a pharmaceutical company! This highly secret effort with hidden text is about to be unleashed and one direct effect? Anyone obtaining a generic drug, like those used to treat HIV in poor nations, will be blocked unless they can pay pharma's ransom. The result? Knowingly causing the suffering and death of literally millions of men, women and children. This is nothing short of economic genocide. And that's just ONE of the myriad horrors to be set loose with this nightmare agreement. What we need is FAIR trade--not slaughter and resource rape for profit.

George M. Carter

Begin forwarded message: