[Ip-health] Fall 2014 Public Citizen Global Access to Medicines Internship posting

Steven Knievel sknievel at citizen.org
Tue Jul 15 12:27:46 PDT 2014

Apologies for cross-posting.

Public Citizen's Global Access to Medicines Program is now accepting applications for fall 2014 internships at its Washington, D.C. - Dupont Circle office. Internships are unpaid, though we are happy to support applications for academic credit or other pursuits.

Public Citizen's Global Access to Medicines Program works with partners worldwide to improve health outcomes and save lives, through use of pharmaceutical cost-lowering measures including generic competition. We support civil society groups and public agencies with analysis and technical assistance to help overcome patent-based and other drug monopolies. Our work challenges Big Pharma's economic and political power. See: www.citizen.org/access.

We are looking for well-organized interns to work closely with the Program Director on a number of coalition building, analysis and research projects to improve public policy and expand global access to medicines.

For more details, please see the posting here: http://www.citizen.org/Page.aspx?pid=5088

Steve

Steven Knievel
Organizer | Global Access to Medicines Program
Public Citizen | Protecting Health, Safety and Democracy
TEL: +1 202-588-7769
1600 20th St. NW, Washington, DC 20009
Twitter: @PCMedsAccess