[Ip-health] UNITAID at AIDS2014

BLUMER, Katherine blumerk at unitaid.who.int
Fri Jul 18 13:04:29 PDT 2014

On behalf of UNITAID, we extend our condolences to the families, friends, and colleagues of those who lost their lives on Malaysian Airlines flight MH17.

Sincerely,

Katherine Blumer

UNITAID at AIDS2014
Please join us...and please share with colleagues at the conference who might like to join in the discussions.

4th Annual Decade of Diagnostics Satellite - Progress from the field and the donor perspective
Co-hosted by: WHO, UNITAID & Pangaea