[Ip-health] The List of Excluded Middle-Income Countries

Mohga Kamal-Yanni mkamalyanni at Oxfam.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 08:05:36 PDT 2014

Thank you.

Am surprised that Yemen is considered middle income country. Last I knew
it was low income.

Does that mean that the license can cover Egypt, Cameroon and Mongolia?
three high burden countries? If so, these countries can get Indian
medicine for US $ 100-400 instead of the price offered by Gilead of the
$900 (Egypt in Mongolia)

Best wishes
Mohga (Dictating to the computer so please forgive silly mistakes)
Dr. Mohga M Kamal-Yanni
Senior health & HIV policy advisor, Oxfam GB
John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2JY, UK
UK Mobile   + 44 (0)777 62 55 884
Follow me @MohgaKamalYanni