[Ip-health] The List of Excluded Middle-Income Countries

Priti Radhakrishnan priti at i-mak.org
Mon Sep 15 11:09:57 PDT 2014

Thanks to Brook Baker for noting some areas needing clarification.

Our table only includes countries with prevalence data. Three additional
MICs -- American Samoa, Kosovo, and the West Bank & Gaza -- were also
excluded from the license but have no prevalence data available.

For those who would like a complete table of all excluded countries, please
use this version: *http://tinyurl.com/lnuqrut <http://tinyurl.com/lnuqrut>*

*E-mail:* priti at i-mak.org