[Ip-health] Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (1947–) - Encyclopedia of Arkansas

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Wed Jun 17 07:02:52 PDT 2015

That's quite impossible. They may have worked FOR patent lawyers but I'm confident they never were or could be patent lawyers. I usually think of patent lawyering as insulting but this is the first time I'm defending patent lawyers from an even greater calumny.

__________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Office address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Mailing Address:

50 Avenue A
Suite 3A
NYC, N.Y. 10009
917-771-0235

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863