[Ip-health] Gilead looks overseas to guard Sovaldi profits from taxes

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 06:39:27 PST 2015

What a steaming load of self-serving crap. I'm sorry, but if you earn money IN a nation from the people OF that nation, shouldn't your taxes be based on THAT income and paid to THAT nation? That actually taxpayers already paid for a substantial amount of the research & development of sofosbuvir as well?

This is called tax evasion, otherwise, and is a criminal activity. Just another in the litany of corporate crimes John C. Martin and his cronies at Gilead are guilty of, publicly. Not to mention extortion, price fixing and economic genocide against people living with hepatitis C and/or HIV.
George M. Carter