[Ip-health] India: Information / Paper on Patent Injunctions pertaining to Pharmaceuticals domain

Sandeep K. Rathod rathodsandeep at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 06:41:16 PDT 2016

Dear IP health Friends,

I have put a paper on INJUNCTIONS IN INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL PATENT
INFRINGEMENT ACTIONS: SOME OBSERVATIONS on SSRN. This is a work-in-progress
and I look forward to your views/ comments.

http://ssrn.com/abstract=2758327

*Now, why should you download and read it? This paper has a lot of relevant
information on Indian Court patent injunctions in the pharma domain. *
Do please download, read and revert with comments.

Regards,
SKR

Disclaimer: The paper does NOT reflect the views of my present or past
employers.