[Ip-health] Ip-health mailing list submission

Reed Beall reedbeall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:08:23 PST 2016

Dear IP Health mailing list owner (Jamie),
I’m wondering if you can share our article that was just published today in PLOS ONE. It’s entitled 'Is Patent “Evergreening” Restricting Access to Medicine/Device Combination Products?’. I think it would interest many of your subscribers. This is a very important issue, which we are trying to raise awareness about. Here is the link to publication, which is open access: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0148939 <http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148939>
Best regards,
Reed

Reed Beall
Vanier Scholar (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
PhD Candidate, Population Health
Faculties of Medicine and of Law
One Stewart St, Rm 221
University of Ottawa