[Ip-health] Vacancies - The Access to Medicine Foundation is recruiting

Danny Edwards dedwards at atmindex.org
Wed Jan 25 04:58:10 PST 2017

Hi IP-health list members,

The Access to Medicine Foundation is expanding the scope of our work, and as a result we are currently hiring for a range of exciting roles.

Please refer below and to our website for more information. Deadline for applications for all roles is 31 January, with interviews to take place early February.

The positions are based in Haarlem/Amsterdam.

Please submit applications to Mireille Deen- Le Belle (mdeen at atmindex.org), addressing all requirements as set out in the relevant advertisement.

RESEARCHERS (2x): ACCESS TO MEDICINE INDEX

The Access to Medicine Foundation began with a single idea: how can we encourage the pharmaceutical industry to do more to help the global poor access the medicine they need? Its main tool is the Access to Medicine Index, which ranks the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies according to their efforts to improve access to medicine. It identifies best practices, highlights where progress is being made, and uncovers where critical action is still required.

The Access to Medicine Foundation is strengthening the research team working towards the publication of the 2018 Access to Medicine Index.  The Index ranks pharmaceutical companies on their policies and practices for improving access to medicine. The Foundation’s mission is to stimulate and guide pharmaceutical companies to do more to reach people living in low and middle income countries. We are looking for two researchers to join the research team for the Access to Medicine Index 2018.

https://accesstomedicinefoundation.org/news/now-hiring-researchers-access-medicine-index/

RESEARCH PROGRAMME MANAGER: ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE BENCHMARK

The Antimicrobial Resistance Benchmark (AMR Benchmark) will guide and incentivise the pharmaceutical industry to do more to address the problem of antimicrobial resistance. The Benchmark will measure and assess the efforts of pharmaceutical companies (from research-based companies to generic medicines manufacturers) in several technical areas, including R&D, access, stewardship, and production.

The Access to Medicine Foundation is looking for an experienced researcher and manager who will lead the research team in charge of producing the Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Benchmark, the first-ever tracking tool to assess what pharmaceutical companies are doing to address the problem of AMR.

https://accesstomedicinefoundation.org/news/now-hiring-research-programme-manager-antimicrobial-resistance-benchmark/

RESEARCHERS (3x): ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE BENCHMARK

The Antimicrobial Resistance Benchmark (AMR Benchmark) will guide and incentivise the pharmaceutical industry to do more to address the problem of antimicrobial resistance. The Benchmark will measure and assess the efforts of pharmaceutical companies (from research-based companies to generic medicines manufacturers) in several technical areas, including R&D, access, stewardship, and production.

The Access to Medicine Foundation is looking for three experienced researchers to join the team in charge of producing the Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Benchmark, the first-ever tracking tool to assess what pharmaceutical companies are doing to address the problem of AMR.

https://accesstomedicinefoundation.org/news/now-hiring-researcher-antimicrobial-resistance-benchmark/

Best wishes,

Danny

Danny Edwards