[Ip-health] Medicines Excitement in the Netherlands

Ellen 't Hoen ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net
Fri Nov 24 09:30:56 PST 2017

Dear IP-Health readers,

Here is my latest blog on the Netherlands plans to tackle high medicines pricing. The Minister of Health plans to explore the use of compulsory licensing. See for details my piece  here:

https://medicineslawandpolicy.org/2017/11/medicines-excitement-in-the-netherlands-new-health-minister-announces-firm-action-on-absurd-medicines-pricing-and-gets-the-european-medicines-agency/ <https://medicineslawandpolicy.org/2017/11/medicines-excitement-in-the-netherlands-new-health-minister-announces-firm-action-on-absurd-medicines-pricing-and-gets-the-european-medicines-agency/>

Ellen ’t Hoen, LLM | Medicines Law & Policy
www.medicineslawandpolicy.org <http://www.medicineslawandpolicy.org/>

phone: +31 (0) 6 375 30 700
e-mail: ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net <mailto:ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net>
twitter:@ellenthoen