[Ip-health] LINK TO CHILEAN MINISTRY OF HEALTH RESOLUTION ON PUBLIC HEALTH DECLARATION

Corporación Innovarte info at innovarte.cl
Thu Aug 30 08:57:15 PDT 2018

Dear Friends

Here is a link to our blog where you can download the full resolution
issued yesterday against Gilead request to overturn the public health
declaration for hep C drugs and other documents.  ( sorry still in spanish)

https://innovarte.org/ministro-salud-emilio-santelices-rechaza-recurso-farmaceutica-gilead-autoriza-uso-licencia-obligatoria-medicamentos-hepatitis-c/

If you have any questions plis let me know

Kind regards

Luis Villarroel

--
  *Luis Villarroel Villalón*

*Director *
Corporación Innovarte

Agustinas 1185 oficina 88, Santiago - Chile.
Móvil +56 9 98279673
Oficina +56 2 2688 69 26
https://www.innovarte.org