[Ip-health] Trump proposes gutting Bayh-Dole march-in rights and government use rights in federally funded inventions, by regulations in some cases. ​

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Tue Dec 18 20:01:43 PST 2018

I haven't read this but I think I get it. Bayh dole drugs are solely the result of public, not private investment. So it would be nice if we got a return on our investment. So far the only return is the public having to return and pay for what it already paid for. I'll read it now and really be depressed as usual

Mickey

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863