[Ip-health] USTR 301 Report: A question

Kaplan, Warren wak at bu.edu
Thu May 3 15:31:58 PDT 2018

Dear Burcu:

Thanks very much!!!

Warren k

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2018, at 17:29, Burcu Kilic <bkilic at citizen.org<mailto:bkilic at citizen.org>> wrote:

Dear Warren,

Outstanding IP issues for Chile include some of the Chile-US FTA issues:

-          Data exclusivity

-          Patent linkage

-          Copyright issues such as (TPMs, ISP liability etc.)

Chile is one of the countries we have been covering for the last 7 years.
Please have a look at comments that we submitted to USTR for more information
https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/public_citizen_special_301_2018.pdf

Cheers,
Burcu