[Ip-health] WHA71: KEI intervention on Addressing the global shortage of, and access to, medicines and vaccines

Nicole H nhassoun at binghamton.edu
Mon May 21 05:46:27 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I am not sure if you have seen this resource but we provide information on
some of these things in an easily digestible form for 2010 for malaria, TB,
and HIV/AIDS medicines: global-health-impact.org You can see the patent
holders and impact of medicines. We are working on expanding the index
across time and intervention and providing a better picture of the
pharmaceutical supply chain and may also provide information about the
costs of medicines. HAI also provides some information on prices and I
believe the WHO has a drugs quality database:
http://haiweb.org/what-we-do/price-availability-affordability/price-availability-data/

All best, Nicole

Nicole Hassoun
Visiting Scholar