[Ip-health] The HHS press release on Trump's drug pricing announcement involving an International Pricing Index (IPI)

James Love james.love at keionline.org
Thu Oct 25 11:36:09 PDT 2018

This is going require a little bit of explanation:

"The move from current payment levels to payment levels based on
international prices would be phased in over a five-year period, would
apply to 50 percent of the country, and would cover most drugs in
Medicare Part B, which includes physician-administered medicines such
as infusions."