[Ip-health] Reminder: Webinar tomorrow (Apr 25) - Public funding of drug development: contributions of the US NIH

marcela vieira marcelacfvieira at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 03:00:01 PDT 2019

Dear Ip-health readers,
Just a quick reminder that the webinar below is taking place tomorrow
(April 25) at 4 pm CEST | 10 am EDT.

*Public funding of drug development: contributions of the US NIH*
Speaker: Dr. Ekaterina Cleary, Bentley University.
Host: Dr. Suerie Moon, Graduate Institute of Geneva.
Thursday 25 April | 4:00pm-5:00pm CEST | 10:00am-11:00am EDT
To join the webinar, please register here:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/9115553366884/WN_5bjfqPfDTSugX0KvHs9ATw

Kind regards,

Marcela Vieira
Project Coordinator
Knowledge Network for Innovation and Access to Medicines
Global Health Centre, Research
Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
marcela.vieira at graduateinstitute.ch