[Ip-health] Open medical science for better health-care for all

Sophie Bloemen sophie at commonsnetwork.eu
Tue Feb 19 03:17:31 PST 2019

Dear All,

Late 2018  Commons Network and UAEM held an event at the European
Parliament:/Open medical science for better health-care for all: Making
Horizon Europe work for the public interest”. /
Please find here an analysis and opinion pieceHorizon Europe – Open, but
not too much
<http://www.commonsnetwork.org/news/horizon-europe-open-but-not-too-much/>
by us on based on the discussion regarding the EU's management of
research funding and the resulting knowledge management.

That afternoon we had the opportunity to have a vox-box discussion
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ6TuGsxSdc> with some of the
participants: MEP Margrete Auken, Peter Gøtzsche, Fernando Lamata, Anna
Peiris(UAEM)and David Hammerstein (CN). You can find the little  1.5
minute snippets online
<http://www.commonsnetwork.org/news/horizon-europe-o…but-not-too-much/
‎,Add Button> as well, which we are sharing on social media including
twitter under #medicinesascommongood

Best regards,

Sophie

--