[Ip-health] Launch of 2nd edition of Trilateral Study on Access to Medical Technologies and Innovation

Kampf, Roger roger.kampf at wto.org
Wed Jul 29 07:58:57 PDT 2020

Message on behalf of colleagues from WHO, WIPO and the WTO: we are pleased to announce the launch of the second edition of the Trilateral Study on Access to Medical Technologies and Innovation. The Directors-General presented the new edition at today's virtual launch event.

In order to access the pdf version of the Study and to view the Directors-General' video messages, please check out the news items:

  *   WHO: https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/29-07-2020-who-wipo-wto-launch-updated-study-on-access-to-medical-technologies-and-innovation
  *   WIPO: <https://www.wipo.int/policy/en/news/global_health/2020/news_0003.html> https://www.wipo.int/policy/en/news/global_health/2020/news_0003.html
  *   WTO: https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/news20_e/publ_29jul20_e.htm

Best regards,

Erika Dueñas, Hans Georg Bartels, Roger Kampf

Please consider the environment before printing this email or its attachment(s). Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify me and then delete it from your system.