[Ip-health] Invitation to register for UNCTAD/WHO event on Pandemic preparedness beyond COVID-19: Investing in vaccines production and supply for LMICs. 3 March 14:00-16:00 CET

Christoph Spennemann christoph.spennemann at unctad.org
Tue Feb 23 04:12:05 PST 2021

Pandemic preparedness beyond COVID-19: Investing in vaccines production and supply for LMICs.

3 March 2021, 14:00 - 16:00 CET

We cordially invite you to attend the UNCTAD World Investment Forum (WIF) satellite event on “Pandemic preparedness beyond COVID-19: Investing in vaccines production and supply for LMICs,” jointly organized by UNCTAD and WHO. The event brings together global strategic players and decision makers in vaccine manufacturing, investment, and technology. The objective of the event is to build a coalition of stakeholders to promote long-term investment in vaccine manufacturing capacity in developing countries beyond COVID-19-related vaccines.

Registration link and program with speakers available at:

https://worldinvestmentforum.unctad.org/pandemic-preparedness-beyond-covid-19-investing-in-vaccines-production-and-supply-for-lmics/

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at the WIF satellite event!

Christoph Spennemann
Officer-in-Charge
Intellectual Property Unit
Division on Investment & Enterprise