[Ip-health] March 15 - WHO, USP, Sabin Institute COVID-19 Vaccine Equity & Quality Webinar

Amy Meng ameng at globalhealthstrategies.com
Wed Mar 10 04:54:25 PST 2021

Dear all,

I hope you're staying safe and well. My name is Amy Meng and I'm reaching out from the Medicines We Can Trust<https://medswecantrust.org/> campaign, a global coalition of 350+ partners galvanizing communities around the importance of medicine quality and the impact poor-quality medicines have on people's lives.

I wanted to make sure you and your colleagues knew about a public and very timely virtual forum happening on March 15, "Quality, Speed & Equity: Delivering Quality COVID-19 Vaccines to the World," from 10:30am - 12:00pm EDT/ 3:30 - 5:00pm CET/ 8:00pm - 9:30pm IST (register here<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/2016148865432/WN_S69BcKzhRDy8ll1I1SRuxw>).

U.S. Pharmacopeia, WHO and Sabin Vaccine Institute are convening experts involved in vaccine development and delivery, quality standard-setting and regulatory oversight to share how global stakeholders are ensuring quality from development to the delivery to build trust in the biggest vaccine rollout in history.

You might have seen an invite come through to you earlier this week and I hope that you'll be able to attend. Additionally, I would greatly appreciate your help in sharing the webinar through your listservs, social media or other channels. Below is some suggested language and several tweets (see social media toolkit<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zkqvTwggoMoJeew_TLOzlSt_EVPTK8Nnj-Vv9R23mF4/edit?usp=sharing> for more content).

Thank you for your support and for all the work you do to further health care quality and access around the world.

All the best,
Amy

Global Health Strategies<http://www.globalhealthstrategies.com/> | New York
38 E 32nd Street, 12th Floor
Mobile: +1 703 626 8859

***
Event Blurb: On March 15, join WHO, US Pharmacopeia and Sabin Vaccine Institute for a virtual forum, "Quality, Speed & Equity: Delivery Quality COVID-19 Vaccines to the World." The event will convene experts along the vaccine supply chain to outline the quality assurance systems in place, the steps stakeholders can take to further vaccine uptake and how these investments can build better systems for the future. Learn more and register here<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_S69BcKzhRDy8ll1I1SRuxw> for this dynamic conversation on current global efforts to build public trust in the biggest vaccine rollout in history.

Suggested Tweets (with graphic<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fvgEY5I7pIC-hzijCGUwe-J4fPJ6wIH2/view?usp=sharing> or GIF<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fn4LxaHyfvSLMGfWJSi5fNaFaeXxxNFH/view?usp=sharing>)

  *   Everyone deserves access to quality-assured #COVID19 vaccines. Tune in to this March 15 forum hosted by @WHO, @USPharmacopeia & @sabinvaccine to learn how we can ensure a safe, global vaccine rollout: bit.ly/qualitycovidvx<http://bit.ly/qualitycovidvx>

  *   To ensure equitable rollout of #COVID19 vaccines, communities must #TrustTheVaccine.

Looking forward to this March 15 forum on ensuring safe, quality-assured #COVID19 vaccines for the world, hosted by @WHO, @USPharmacopeia & @sabinvaccine. @medswecantrust bit.ly/qualitycovidvx<http://bit.ly/qualitycovidvx>