[Ip-health] KEI comments to NIST on Reasonable Terms as basis for March-in Bayh-Dole Act, 18 March 2021

James Love james.love at keionline.org
Fri Mar 19 05:42:58 PDT 2021

KEI will be filing several focused on comments to NIST on its proposed
regulations of the Bayh-Dole Act.  Today I filed this document, on the
proposal by NIST to eliminate unreasonable pricing terms as a grounds for a
march-in.

https://www.keionline.org/wp-content/uploads/PracticalApplication.18March2021.pdf

KEI will have other information on this issue here:
https://www.keionline.org/35432,including links to where to file comments.

And we have a public listserv on the NIST proposals here: