[Ip-health] Report on Financing for Local Pharmaceutical Production in Africa

Frederick Abbott fabbott at nova-worldwide.com
Fri Mar 19 09:29:43 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The Open Society Foundations Public Health Program commissioned an interdisciplinary Team assembled by Nova Worldwide Consulting to examine the extent to which gaps in financing are an obstacle to more robust local production of pharmaceutical products (including diagnostics, vaccines and treatments (DVT)) and personal protective equipment (PPE) with focus on Africa. The Report prepared by Frederick Abbott, Ryan Abbott, Joseph Fortunak, Padmashree Gehl Sampath and David Walwyn is now available at: https://nova-worldwide.com/OSF-PHP_report.The Report, an Executive Summary and an Addenda compilation (which includes 3 supplemental research reports) are posted.

We hope you may find our research and recommendations useful.

Fred Abbott