[Ip-health] Report on Financing for Local Pharmaceutical Production in Africa

James Love james.love at keionline.org
Sun Mar 21 08:02:46 PDT 2021

The proper link is: https://nova-worldwide.com/OSF-PHP_report

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 1:39 PM Frederick Abbott <fabbott at nova-worldwide.com>
wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> The Open Society Foundations Public Health Program commissioned an
interdisciplinary Team assembled by Nova Worldwide Consulting to examine
the extent to which gaps in financing are an obstacle to more robust local
production of pharmaceutical products (including diagnostics, vaccines and
treatments (DVT)) and personal protective equipment (PPE) with focus on
Africa. The Report prepared by Frederick Abbott, Ryan Abbott, Joseph
Fortunak, Padmashree Gehl Sampath and David Walwyn is now available at:
https://nova-worldwide.com/OSF-PHP_report.The Report, an Executive Summary
and an Addenda compilation (which includes 3 supplemental research reports)
are posted.

> We hope you may find our research and recommendations useful.
>
> Fred Abbott

U.S. Mobile +1.202.361.3040
U.S. office phone +1.202.332.2670
http://www.keionline.org