[Vaccine-manufacturing] The politics of COVID-19 vaccination in middle-income countries

Elize Massard emassard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 10:48:16 PDT 2021

Dear all,

this new paper might be of interest: “The politics of COVID-19 vaccination in middle-income countries: Lessons from Brazil” https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1dFAu-CmUs0-R (50 days' free access with this link).

We focus on three dimensions of COVID-19 vaccination: procurement and production; regulation of marketing registration; and distribution and uptake. For each dimension we show the distinct challenges and opportunities faced by MICs. We illustrate these challenges and opportunities with the case of Brazil, showing how each dimension has been affected by intense political conflicts.

Best
Elize

---
Elize Massard da Fonseca
Professora
Departamento de Gestão Pública
Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (EAESP/FGV)
Homepage: https://www.elizemassard.org/